Henna is one of the most natural and harmless ways to dye your hair, which in addition to dyeing your hair. Henna brightens hair as well as softens hair. This wonderful herbal ingredient also helps to remove dandruff and hair shine. The scientific name of henna bush, Iawsonia Inermis, is used to produce pure henna powder and the color henna Lawson is 3 times higher than standard silk henna. . Pure silk henna is manufactured in export, traditional and bulk packaging and marketed in Iran and other countries.
How to choose the right henna powder ?
Henna is a plant product that is native to North Africa, South and West Asia and Northern Australia. . Quality henna powder is essential for drawing an attractive henna design.
Steps for choosing henna powder:
1. Use fresh powder as much as possible:
Check the production date. Henna will work best for one or two months, especially if kept in a cool place. Most stores store henna on shelves for a long time. If the henna is kept in a cool area like a freezer and away from light, it can be used for many years. Most online retailers keep henna in cool places. However, it is best to research this in advance.
2. Consider the henna color:
Although the henna stain is reddish brown, different areas may produce different henna stains. African henna is more viscous and makes fine lines. Most people believe that the African red henna is warm, the Iranian henna has a deeper red and the red Indian henna offers a more brown. These slight changes in color are not detectable in the store, and most people usually do not notice. Usually the color changes depend on the chemicals in the body, not the henna used.
3. Learn to recognize quality henna for yourself:
Quality henna is sifted only a few times, whereas cheap and quality henna requires more sifting.
4. Look for good henna powder:
India is one of the major exporter of henna in the world and there are different brands operating in this country, you can get idea of Indian henna design because they have many different designs; other countries like Oman have no export at all. If you travel to other countries, you can bring some henna powder with you.
Henna Hair Dye
Natural henna hair dye color attracts many fans because it not only has the same effects as chemical hair dye but also strengthens hair structure. In this article we will teach you how to make some of these hair colors. Before taking any action, please note that each of these colors may cause some people to be allergic to the skin before applying it in the manner described at the end of the article to test their results. Before the production and distribution of chemical hair dyes in the world Many women in different countries used this property of dyes to dye their hair according to the type of culture and the growth of medicinal plants in the same region.
They used henna to lubricate their hair, runes to blacken, and used coffee beans to brown their hair. Hair dyes that are easily prepared in your kitchen and have an effective and healthy application in maintaining the vitality and vitality of hair and changing their color.
Natural Hair Tests on Hair Before dyeing your hair with natural herbs, always be sure to always before dyeing your entire hair with the medicinal herbal,
You should try that herb on a small part of your hair.
To do this, just brush your hair a little and try on the color you want. In this case, if you are satisfied with the color, apply it to your hair. The best conditions for dyeing hair with natural plant extract It is possible to dye your hair in an environment that is close to body temperature and so-called 2 ° C.
In this case, you get a better result after dyeing your hair. Henna is one of the most popular and widely used herbs that are used by women around the world to change their hair color and brighten it.
People who have dark hair can use henna to bring their hair color to brown. Henna color will darken and shine when applied to dark hair.
If tried on light hair, this color will turn to light brown, henna and red when applied to light hair. .
You can easily buy henna choose the right henna powder from the henna plant. Its color stays on the hair for many months before you want to use it again, much like many promotional dyes. Combine it with water to activate it. After that – this process will look like pharmacy paints – apply it to your hair using gloves and leave it on your head for a while and then rinse it off.
What are some uses for pure henna powder?
One of the herbs that has been used in our country for a long time is henna, which, despite the advances of the pharmaceutical industry, has maintained its position among the people and the use of henna has a special place among the people. Whether used locally or orally in the traditional medicine books of Iran and China, it has been mentioned repeatedly for its many uses, including leprosy, jaundice, kidney stones, scabies, and so on. Properties of henna in modern medicine include anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, fever-proof, anti-inflammatory and sun-protecting properties. These have been proven as henna properties and henna has maintained its status as a medicinal plant. Some of the properties of henna are very interesting and amazing.
Medicinal properties of henna
The henna properties and its medicinal properties are numerous and surprising
1. Henna properties for the skin: One of the most important henna properties is defense against infection. Henna can help the body have a stronger defense against infection, and this will gradually eliminate harmful bacteria from your skin. This is one of the most important properties of henna for the skin. These bacteria cause some infections in the body that are produced in various ways, and regular treatment of your skin by henna and using these henna properties can greatly eliminate the bacteria.
2. Hepatic disorders: Other properties of henna are in the treatment of liver disorders. Henna is considered to be a very useful medicinal herb so henna is effective in treating liver enlargement and jaundice.
3. Properties of henna leaf: mix egg in henna with peach leaf for removing and treatment of round henna eczema and use as a poultice.
4. Properties of henna root: For the treatment of vaginal discharge, the root of the henna is used.
5. Properties of Henna to Relieve Pain: Henna can reduce the inflammation that leads to pain; you can use henna as a painkiller in areas of your skin that are affected. If you do not have allergies or desire to use any type of medicine, be sure to use henna and the benefits of henna, and in addition henna is a natural substance that is a special advantage.
6. Removing Oral Pimples: One of the henna properties is removing pimples. To cure oral pimples, dilute the henna decoction and get a good result.
7. Preventing mosquitoes: One of the benefits of henna is that you can prevent mosquitoes by placing henna flowers or leaves in the lining of your clothes.
8. Multiple Properties of Henna: Decoction of henna leaves is gargle to remove toothpicks. It is prescribed internally to reduce postpartum gastric pain as well as to relieve acoustic violence. Other properties of henna are that it is very effective in removing the odor of foot prick.
9. Henna Anti-Headache: One of the benefits of henna is that it helps to cure your henna headache with vinegar.
10. Properties of henna for vision: Henna will enhance vision. This is one of the coolest benefits of henna.
11. Different Properties of Henna: One of the properties of henna is that its gargle with brewed water is useful for mouth ulcers. Eating two grams of it or soaking it with water is good for jaundice, spleen, kidney stones, bladder and urine hardness. The henna properties work well for replacing the main nail rather than the tilting nail.
12. Properties of Henna and Sexual Strength: Henna on the soles of the foot will eliminate the sole of the toe and will cause the bad toe and will strengthen the sex.
13. Skin Cooling: Henna and Henna properties have a great effect on cooling your skin, which can affect blood circulation. If you suffer from hot spots or cramps in certain areas of your body, you can improve this by using this property of henna.
But henna can’t help worries you, and if your skin condition is hot, see your doctor carefully to correct your problem.
14. Henna properties and treatment of diarrhea: Other henna properties are the treatment of diarrhea and bloody diarrhea.
15. Henna and Skin Properties: Eliminating fungal diseases of the skin are other medicinal properties of henna.
16. Properties of henna and dandruff: Prevention and treatment of dandruff is another of the properties of henna.
17. Rheumatism and Henna Properties: Reducing rheumatic pain is one of the therapeutic properties of henna.
18. Henna Properties for Hair: Removing excess fat is one of the henna properties.
19. Properties of henna for hair: Henna makes hair thick, strong and soft. This henna property can be very effective in having healthy hair.
20. Hair Henna Properties: Boosts hair growth and prevents hair loss from henna properties.
21. Henna and transpiration properties: Prevention of excessive sweating is another of the henna properties.
Wholesale of Pure Henna Powder
One of the simplest and most cost-effective ways to buy and sell goods and services today is the Internet platform. If you are also looking to buy and export pure net funnel, try this time with us. We hope you are happy with your choice.
How to paint with henna
Henna is a really natural product, a great choice not only for coloring, shaping and hair care, but also for nourishment and growth. Another name for a long-lasting, natural looking effect. Henna comes in the form of a powder, and To change the color add cocoa, bass, coffee for dark shades. Strong tea, lemon acid for bright colors. Instead of hydrogen peroxide, as in the case of color, the henna-fixing role is played by an acidic medium in kvass, lemon juice or acidified water.
Do you know where the Wholesale of Pure Henna is in the country? Wholesale of green and organic henna powder is the only one in Yazd. Yazd is very suitable for preparing this organic and lucrative plant because of its warm and dry climate.
Henna actually has many properties. For those who suffer from hair loss, this herbal ingredient is a miracle ingredient because it can soothe the hair roots so that the effects of hair loss can be quickly realized if used.
It also has a therapeutic effect on skin fungi, whether in the scalp or other parts of the skin. In addition, those who suffer from perspiration and who suffer from bad breath or armpit can replace any chemical that has a beauty and They may threaten their future health, apply some henna on the soles of the foot or armpits and treat their problem in this way. Aesthetically, henna is also a natural hair conditioner. Traditional medicine experts say that if you sprinkle some henna leaves with mustard oil and rub the hair with this solution for a while, eventually your hair will become soft and dull.
The same is true of henna powder. Sprinkle some fresh lemon juice on the henna powder and add a little water to make a paste. Hair dyeing with henna is especially useful for people who have very dark hair and want to change their hair color for a while, so they can change their hair color to a darker brown. Use this paste to make henna color on their hair light brown or red.
What can You mix with henna for silky hair?
Henna for silky hair is a bit time consuming but you can learn by trying it a few times. Natural and herbal hair henna has long been popular among people and is still used. Using henna can be a time-consuming process. How to Henna our Hair: Using henna is not like dyeing your hair. The longer the henna stays on your hair, the more copper it gets. Henna causes less damage to the hair color and fades later than it does. In fact, henna is a translucent color that not only reddens hair but also brightens it. Also one of the henna properties that can be mentioned is that it helps to prevent hair loss.
Since henna is a transparent color, it does not change the color of your hair and only covers it with one color. This way, if your hair is black, when you look at it under the light, it will only have a red glow. But if your hair is blond or gray, you will see a bright orange, and if your hair is brown, a shade will appear. If you dye your hair to cover whites, it will look light gray or maybe rosy orange.
How to use henna for hair
The recipe is simple: an acidic liquid and henna powder. You can use lemon juice (or other acidic juices), tea, or coffee for this purpose. Add a little yogurt to the resulting dough to make it a little firmer. The henna concentration should be like the mashed potatoes.
Cover the container with a plastic wrap and allow the henna to remain in a warm place for at least 12 hours. Then place the henna in a plastic bottle (or plastic bag with cut corners).
Put henna on the head
Imagine your head like a sphere. Make sure your hair is over your head at the end of the job. This way you will not need a clamp to hold them in place.
Apply oil on parts of your face that are close to your hair growth line. This will prevent your face from staining. You can start with wet or dry hair, but it is easier to do if your hair is dry.
Allow henna to stay on your hair for 2 to 4 hours or more to give it more color. You can let it stay on your hair all night long if you like. But be sure to close your head with something and then a special color hat to prevent henna from spilling out. When you wait, henna will tighten on your hair. Wash your hair. This may be a little difficult. You should rinse your head and then start washing your hair to make it completely clean. Apply shampoo to your hair. Then apply a little moisturizer to your hair. Henna has protein so it will strengthen your hair, but it may also look a little dry. This is why you should use a special moisturizer after washing them. Allow your hair to stay moist for at least 10 to 15 minutes and then wash your hair again. If necessary, moisturize again. Brush your hair to remove all hairs from your hair. Don’t worry; the scent of henna and its seeds will completely disappear from the hair follicles after washing several times.
What can You mix in henna Powder for black hair?
How to use henna to get rid of gray hair?
Step One: Boil the black tea leaves:
The first and most important thing to do is boil the black tea leaves in water. Take a pan and pour water into it. Turn on the gas and add the tea leaf. Let it boil and bubble. Heat it gently to reduce the volume of water by half.
Henna has antibacterial and antifungal properties
Step Two: Prepare the henna mask.
The next step is to prepare the henna mask. Apply natural henna powder to your hair. Then soak in water for 8 hours. After doing this, pour the black tea mixture into it. Add some fresh lemon juice to it. Stir well. You should also add some spelling powder.
Step Three: Apply the mask on your hair
Now remove some of your gray hair. If all hair is gray or white, you can apply henna on all parts. Apply the henna mask and apply it to your hair with the help of a hair brush.
Step Four: Wait
You cannot wash it after applying henna on your hair. You have to wait at least thirty minutes. In the meantime, pick up a color hat and put it on your hair. You can read a book, listen to music, or get to work.
Step 5: Wash your hair
After thirty minutes have elapsed, you can wash your hair. Make sure you wash the henna well. Washing the henna from the hair will take a while. Cold water would be great at this time. You can also apply some emollient on your hair. Massage your hair thoroughly and then wash. After washing, you will be amazed at the result.